Shelter connections? Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindinator

Hello! My name is Mindy. I recently lost one of my babies and I am interested in fostering / possibly adopting a rescued bearded.
Could you please help me get connected with some shelters near me? I live in Canton, Ohio.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't have any specifics for you unfortunately, other than the thread you commented on already. I'm sorry to hear you lost your dragon. I know how sad that feels. It definitely helps to put your energy and experience into helping other dragons have a good life. If you have some time to poke around the threads on this forum, I'm sure you'll be able to provide advice based on your experience and can help other dragons have a better life. I set my bookmark up so I can view all the threads I haven't seen yet and just go down through each one and comment if I can offer help or ideas. https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/search.php?search_id=unreadposts

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Mindy, it's so nice that you're looking to rescue another beardie that needs a home. :) Here's a rescue in Cuyahoga county.

https://www.facebook.com/herpsalive/?ref=page_internal

You can also check the Cleveland reptile show....go to their website and get in touch with the people who run the show and you might also see the vendor list and contact beardie breeders to see if they have any to adopt out.

SDragons

Juvie Member
So sorry to hear of the loss of your beardie.

Perhaps call your local humane society and let them know that you are available to foster if they ever get beardies. They may want to use you as a resource in the future.

KelseyA

So funny - I live about 20 minutes from Canton!! We're planning on going to the Cleveland Reptile Show this month on the 19th. I've heard some good things about it! Maybe try that!!

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
Petfinder.com is a revue website that will connect you with any rescues that have the specific pet you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom