can anyone tell me the morph of this beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....he looks very pretty but the pic needs to be closer. :) Put him on a solid colored background to show his nails as well. If his nails are all clear , with no little black line running through, he is a hypo.

kornel351

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":39ed485j said:
Hi there....he looks very pretty but the pic needs to be closer. :) Put him on a solid colored background to show his nails as well. If his nails are all clear , with no little black line running through, he is a hypo.
yea I have other pictures but somehow I need help being abled to upload them on this site

Ancline

Looks like a regular/normal, possibly a leatherback or maybe a het leatherback, meaning they have some leatherback genes but look kinda normal. Other than slight leatherback your bearded dragon looks like it doesn't have a morph. Checkout webe reptiles on youtube, he has a really comprehensive video on bearded dragon morphs if you want more info.

Ancline

I mean, coloring isn't necessarily a morph. But yeah your dragon can be called a citrus, when they're young a lot of them have stripes like that but sometimes they fade when they get older. My bearded dragon has yellow and blue/grey stripes with red stripes and orange sides. I'm not sure what that coloration can be called, she looks like a rainbow haha.

Bassically morphs are genetic mutations that can cause genetic issues if not bread with normal genes every once in a while. Your beardie should be pretty healthy considering it's a normal morph, the coloring isn't worrying enough to call it a morph, so that's why I said it's normal morph. Maybe this is just because I had morphs explained to me by a breeder haha.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
It looks "normal" to me also.
I do think some of the genetic mutations look nice, but I actually wouldn't own most of them due to the genetic manipulation trying to create the mutation.
However, I would make an exception for a breeding pair of "Zeros".

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Cristianv":2jnfmht1 said:
90841-8169637778.jpg
what morph is it a normal?

Looks like a close cousin of my Darwin. Normal dragon no specific morph. Has the same circle pattern on his back. Most importantly a good dude =).
76248-1654764014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom