Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
:wave: Hi all!

Thought that I would share a couple more pic's. Here's Zak-n-Wheezie getting a turn at useing the outdoor enclosure that my husband made for me out of the pedestal of Rocky's (R.I.P.) old viv. Look how patiently they wait for the sun to reach them. They think that they need to take their blue towel everywhere they go. :D

100_3648.jpg

100_3649.jpg

100_3652.jpg

100_3657.jpg

100_3655.jpg

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Those are such adorable pics, barbara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the last one, and the look in their eyes,.............MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........great snapshot for a key chain, :lol: (even though I want the paperweight, first) :lol: OOPS :shock: .......................... I promised I wouldn't pester about this, sorry, :oops:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you!

No need to be sorry! Your probably right!

My husband Frank an I have been talking it over and we agree that it would be a good thing to do. :mrgreen: Besides the key chain and paper weight.... I thought that I'd like to have a collection of decorative plates with them at different stages of their life.

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let us all know what trinket you decide on, we all love Z*W, I don't think you'll regret it!!!!!!!!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Here's how the boys woke up this morning. Poor lil' Zak is all peely!

100_3683.jpg

100_3679.jpg

100_3678.jpg

Of course, a good bath took care of the problem. :mrgreen:

Barbara

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":b5193 said:
beardie osk":b5193 said:
Of course you didn't sell them, they are like your children after a while, right? Shows what kind of mommy you are..........you appear to be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank-you "beardie osk! I could not sell them. They panic when my husband an I go out into the public with them and he is holding 'em. They will constantly keep me in their sights. They know who their mommy is. :laughing6: If I were to even consider it they may not make it beardies get depressed too and sometimes it can be very harmful to them. In this case I think so. :love5: We have a really strong bond and relationship they depend on me.... and they know they can. :D

Barbara

I was thinking that when you posted about the price you were offered for them. They have survived this long because they know they are loved. It's the same with Miracle. He's still alive and actually improving, because he knows he's loved.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Barbara,
Good morning to you and your family. Crazy question please,what color are Zak n Wheezie? One pic they look gray/brown the other one they look golden.Different lighting maybe or my eyes?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yes, beardie parents I believe that LOVE conquers ALL! :love5: :headbang: Without the will to live....one won't. Love is the key to install the will. :love5: JMO :D

:wave: Good mornng to you Sara!
sara24354":15a4d said:
Barbara,
Good morning to you and your family. Crazy question please,what color are Zak n Wheezie? One pic they look gray/brown the other one they look golden.Different lighting maybe or my eyes?
Zak-n-Wheezie to me are just a drab color most of the time. Like their daddy was. :D :(
(gray, brownish, little gold and orange)
Now when their blood gets a flowing real good and they're really fired up, they turn bright yellow. :D :( (Like their mommy was)

Barbara

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
They are still beautiful to me ,just pictures looked so different I thought it might be a different light (or my eyes,cause they aint what they used to be).

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I just thought that I'd let everyone know that I got the article and pic's sent off to Ripley's. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! :lol:

I've kinda been scarred to do something like this. I just don't want to jinx them. :wink:

Barbara

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara,

Please keep us posted on this thread on any update from Ripleys and good luck. :D If you do decide to get some paperweights or whatever made in their image, pls let me know so I can get one for Sweetie and of course us! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Deborah & Roger

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Barbara,
That is great news!!!!! I second the sentiment,if you get a Zak n Wheezie.......... Made please let me know.Hello to everyone and Happy Memorial Day.Also let me know if they are gonna be in the Ripley's book,I'll have to be sure to get a copy. Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom