Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I am still in disbelief that Wheezie and Zak are gone. I am so sad for Barbara and her family.

I had bought a card and signed it from everyone at this site.

(outside)
8482-4628642723.jpg

(inside)
8482-8072528257.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That was SO sweet of you to do that Gina. We will all miss hearing about those so very special guys. We are also concerned about Barb & Frank.

Thanks Gina, from all of us. :love5:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks so much Gina for sending that card. I'll be sitting down to write her tonight & get it in the mail tomorrow.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
:( Tears flow like falling rain, no words can come close to my sorrow. I grieve with you and
for you Barb. The kids will be so sad, too. They have been such a part of your life for all these years, I know it will be so hard to get used to not having them around.
We will put you in our prayers. Peace and strength to you in your grief.
Sandy H :cry:
Kat and Daniel, too :cry:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Sandy, Gina is sending out a card to Barb from all of us and I'm sending her a letter, too. If you want to send her a letter, PM me for her address, k? She's not online and I can't reach her by phone either. We're all devastated to lose our Z&W, they would have been 9 in June, such a long life for them, but still...

Shard

Beardie name(s)
Xion (she-on)
I am very, very sorry for your loss, Barbara.
These two really beat the odds, didn't they...?
They lived longer than many beardies with only one head.
You took very great care of them.
Rest in peace, Zac-n-Wheezie.

I tried to draw them, sorry the pictures aren't that great. ^^;
(Also, sorry that it's an off-site image. I can't seem to get transparent/animated images to work via XIMG.)
smaller_file_size_by_shardlovespotatoes-d9zr5n6.gif
~
larger_file_size_by_shardlovespotatoes-d9zr5n0.gif

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Tom, we sent a card to her and I sent her a letter, too. The card was from everyone on the forum. I know she's heart broken, they would have been 9 years old in June, so they lived a very long time.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
I haven't been here for 2 years and a lot has happened, but more importantly, I'm so sorry to read about Zak n Wheezie, my prayers and thoughts go to Barb and Frank, so sorry, my heart is breaking. ??

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Christene, there are been alot of losses lately. It's been tremendously sad when I heard, thru Frank, about Z&W. I haven't had any way to reach Barbara, though, lately. I know she's doing ok and that her dragons are getting older, Chester is now 8 years old.

If I hear from her sometime, I'll post here.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Z'n'W did incredibly well with Barbara's dedicated care and immense love. Gutted to hear they've passed on, and my heart to all. They will always be a great inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom