Alexstrasza (RIP, baby girl, you will be missed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
Thought I would make a thread for my little Allie. :love5:

Here's some pics we took tonight. I was having my "Allie and me" time before her bed time and this is where she ended up. (Yes, she got up there herself)
100_2113.jpg

100_2114.jpg

See! She fell asleep! :eek:
100_2126.jpg

This was all you could see looking at me. :lol:
100_2121.jpg

That's all for now! I will post more later. :D

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
She's adorable! And I love the name you picked for her. World of Warcraft reference! We have a boy beardie named Sartharion, after the Sartharion in World of Warcraft. :lol:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Emilyvandort":17jrnb2n said:
She's adorable! And I love the name you picked for her. World of Warcraft reference! We have a boy beardie named Sartharion, after the Sartharion in World of Warcraft. :lol:

Thanks! Lol Yeah, we're a couple of WoW nerds! :lol: Ooo Sartharion! Watcher of eggs! :D

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
I'm a major WoW nerd!! We have a baby beardie right now who we don't know the gender of yet but I'm sure he or she will have a WoW name too!

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Lol lots of WoW nerds on here, huh? :lol:

Here's another pic of Allie doing "sexy legs" :lol: I think this is my favorite pic of her so far. ^^
100_2085.jpg

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
The first thing I thought of when I seen the name was WoW also, lol. (85 Nelf druid :wink: ) Your beardie is a cutie :mrgreen:

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
Aw, she is a cutie! I've got a little Malygos myself so I'm also in the WoW beardie name group. :lol: The picture of the double sexy leg is hilarious. I found 'Gos doing that the first week I had him and was baffled how he kept himself in that position.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Oh and I forgot about these ones! :love5:

Game time with Daddy before bed.
100_2134.jpg

He had a hard time playing. :lol:

And then it was sleepy time. ^^
100_2139.jpg

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
She's a cutie! Love the name...and here I thought I was being original when I picked Sartharion...now I think there are 3 of us on here whose beardies are named that, lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stocam01
Top Bottom