Alexstrasza (RIP, baby girl, you will be missed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
JenFid":vlry1ctg said:
She's a cutie! Love the name...and here I thought I was being original when I picked Sartharion...now I think there are 3 of us on here whose beardies are named that, lol :p

That's because it's a fitting name! :)

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Daddy lovie nigh' night time~ :love5:
100_2164.jpg

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Well, tonight I tried to get a video of her doing her "snuggle lovie time", but she didn't really want to do it for the camera. :roll:

Here's the first one...

This one is a bit better...

I'll try to get a really good one sometime. :p

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Got a new video of Allie doing her little "butt wiggle" to settle in to go to sleep! :D

skip to 1:55...that's where she does it. The rest of it is just me trying to get her to do it again. :lol: Oh, and you can hear ScubaSteve talking about BD.org in the background! :laughhard:

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
awwww! What a sleepy cutie! That is very adorable but then she IS called Alexstrasza :D

and was that a 1000 cricket breakout? eek!

AchiKat

Juvie Member
So...Allie lost a nail today.....
Don't know how that happened, but we gave her a bath and when we were drying her off I was like "What's wrong with her claw? D: Is it coming off?" Sure enough, it fell off. It bled for a little bit, but it stopped in a few secs....

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Took some new pics of Allie today! :D

100_2261.jpg

100_2262.jpg

Look how big she's getting! :shock:
100_2264.jpg

Pretty girl~
100_2266.jpg

This is the only spot left on her leg! (it use to cover it) It still worries me, but at least it's not bad anymore! :D
100_2267.jpg

100_2268.jpg

Here's the toe that lost the nail :(
100_2271.jpg

Fatty girl again! (she got really skinny when she was "sick")
100_2272.jpg

100_2275.jpg

I stressed her out a bit, oops!
100_2263.jpg

And now a video! :D

Missmissy

are they just put in there or are they set in there with something. I like that, might have to steal that idea :)

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Missmissy":3tb20n3n said:
are they just put in there or are they set in there with something. I like that, might have to steal that idea :)

they are just laying in there ontop of repticarpet, that way we can take them out and wash them when it's tank cleaning time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stocam01
Top Bottom