Alexstrasza (RIP, baby girl, you will be missed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Schloob":43xou8ey said:
AchiKat":43xou8ey said:
Lol lots of WoW nerds on here, huh? :lol:

Here's another pic of Allie doing "sexy legs" :lol: I think this is my favorite pic of her so far. ^^
100_2085.jpg

Your lizard is pro at "Planking" :mrgreen:

:laughhard: Hopefully they don't try "Batmaning"! XD

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Okay, I forgot to do weight and length last night, so I did it this morning when I turned on their lights. :lol:
Allie is now......
13 1/4" and 125g! :shock:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
HaleyMaree":1197z9xg said:
Wow Allie has gotten soo big!

~Haley
I know! I can't believe it! I use to be able to hold her in one hand and pet her with my thumb, but now I can hardly hold her on one hand anymore! :shock: My baby's getting so big~ :cry:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
BeardyDragon":1p1nvdtq said:
just read thru this whole thread... WOW! she's sooo beautiful!
Thanks! I wish I had a better camera! The pics just aren't very good on color. She doesn't really have side bars like other dragons, she more has side panels! :lol: And they are a very pretty blue/lavender color! :love5:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Okay guys! Are you ready for an update and lots of pics?!? Yay! :blob8:
Alright! For the update, Allie's fungus is doing a bit better. Some places are still the same, but other places are looking somewhat better. (I'll try to get some good pics later. It's kinda hard to get my camera to take good pics. =/) The inside of her ear looks a bit odd though. Like her ear drum is shedding. The good news is though, she's active and eating tons! She acts like this stuff doesn't affect her at all. :D She's still not too happy about her tank though. =/

Okay, okay, I'll get to the pics now. :p
Hi guys!
100_2444.jpg

Pretty girl~
100_2446.jpg

Look at that fat tummy! (these next few were all taken today!)
100_2483.jpg

Kinda blurry, but look at that chub! Oh and she was kinda black bearding/stress marks 'cause she had just tried to jump on her bridge and fell right off! :lol:
100_2485.jpg

This one is my favorite! :love5:
100_2488.jpg

139g! :shock:
100_2489.jpg

Well, that's all for now~! Time for beardie baths and bed time! :love5:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
She's gotten so big, and she looks great. I love the pic where you said she just fell off her bridge, I love her pose in it, especially her tail!

-Kaleen

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Thanks guys! :D I wish I would've had the camera rolling when she fell off her bridge! It was sooooo funny! :laughhard: I'm starting to wonder if I should enter a pic into the calendar contest. >.> I wish Allie didn't have fungus so I could take a pic of her and Azreal together! :D

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Love the new pictures :) She's getting to be a big girl now !! I'm happy to hear that the fungus seems to be improving some.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
NCSUCarrie":18j2wjhi said:
Love the new pictures :) She's getting to be a big girl now !! I'm happy to hear that the fungus seems to be improving some.
Thanks! Yeah, she sure is getting big! She looks like she's starting to shed again too, so hopefully the fungus will come off all the way too! :D

Well, I weighed Allie the other day and she was 140g (pre-eating/post poop) I'm going to have to weigh them both again soon~ oh and get length too!

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Alright! Got Allie's weight and length tonight! She is now......wait for it...............wait for it......150g and 13 1/2"! :D

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Wow she is a BIG girl now! Congrats! I love when I get measurments on Puff that are better then the last measurments.

~Haley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom