Zeus's Thread peaches laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone my name is mike and this is zeus
001.jpg

zeus is 9 inchs and born sept so about 5 months he was a girl at first and his name was zoey so i switched it to zeus he is a pretty intresting little buger idk how most of you get your crickets but when i go and get mine they get put in a plastic bag so i come home with them the other day and he is staring where i put them down and glass dancing so i dum them in the cricket cotainer and leave about ten in the bag so when i was shaking the bag for those 10 to come out he puffed up so i think is has a fright of plastic bags but idk for sure and it was pretty cute when he was running after the crickets all puffed up i should of took a video and also befor i start uploading pics of him i just thought i would say that today i let zeus and one of my cats tiger meet
048.jpg
it went prety well i held tiger well he was trying to smell zeus just in case it went good for about 5 mins
047-1.jpg

and then i tought it was gonna be tiger geting mad or trying to attack zeus but then i noticed zeus puffed up and opened his outh as wide as his little mouth can and thats when i just put him back lol i didnt want me or the cat to get bitten but overall it has been going good and i will show you guys some pics and keep you updated and yesterday i let zeus try a horn worm he loved it (that better of been worth 75 cents zeus :lol: ) and im so happy the reptisun 10.0 should be here on the 20th yay
042.jpg
014.jpg
008.jpg
007.jpg
018.jpg
020.jpg
011.jpg
009-1.jpg
034.jpg
003.jpg
043.jpg

and this is his viv 1st pic cool side 2nd pic hot side

050.jpg

051.jpg

shoopmommy

He is so stinking cute! I have some leashes too but tsu'tey hates them! I wish he would calm down enough to go for a walk, he gets mad because I stop him every time he tries to run off when we are out side:/

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
So new update :blob5: :blob8:

So Zeus is doing good still as fat as a cow and he's huge now 14 inchs long 8 months old with about a 2-3 inch tail nip so good size he had to live 4 days on veggies cause I was super busy and my sis got in a accident yesterday and had to go to the hospital but she's fine just super sore I got him some Crix and hornworms today I get him 2-3 hornworms a week I got this hilarious video today
5d3bb896.mp4
I drop the worm in and it fell on his tail funny but everything going good and life's going fine hope u enjoy

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Good to hear Zeus is doing so well and enjoying his hornworms and crickets. At 8 months old he is fine living on veggies for 4 days, no problem. I'm glad your sister is okay!! :shock:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm glad your sis is ok, too. I couldn't see your video though, want to put it on again? I just get "x image" instead of a link. Zeus is doing so well, and the fact that he eats all his veggies is great, too. You'll have to weigh him sometime, his length is great for his age!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Still can't see it. Did you load it to Youtube? If so, just copy the link & I'll go watch it. If it's on photobucket, just, again, copy the link & I'll go check it out. Don't know any other way to see it, as it's not showing up here.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That is hilarious, he was sure that worm was there & kept shaking it off until he finally ate it, good for Zeus, what a smart beardie! He sure looks healthy! So the four days of veggies didn't harm him at all. :D He's a good size for his age, too. Thanks for sharing, that made me laugh out loud! :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
He just doesn't have alot to black beard being a single beardie but he sure does have the black beard down pat. Wait until next spring, it really doesn't take much to get them going in the spring. He'll want to sleep for awhile (my guys usually sleep 1-3 months, I just wake them up every week for water) then when he wakes up he'll be black bearding all the time for awhile. It's really funny to watch them.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Brumation is a funny thing, it's like other animals hibernation, same sort of thing, they just sleep constantly, sometimes for months at a time. It's a scary time for a newbie, you should read the care sheet on brumation at the top of the site. It explains it all. Every beardie is different, this past winter Rubio & Lonzo both slept for 3 months, but Didi & Leo only for a few weeks, then would sleep for a couple of days, up a couple of weeks, on & on until spring. Once they were all up, they were crazy for awhile. That's normally breeding season, so males go a bit nuts looking for female scent & they don't eat a whole lot. I always make sure they get really fat over the fall, so if they lose weight over the spring it's no biggie. Leo, especially, can lose up to 100g from Sept until May, when he starts gaining again. Rubio, too. Didi loses really easily, so he's one I keep an eye on. And Lonzo isn't allowed to lose weight, even though he does. I especially watch over him just because he's 9 years old. They're all very different & Zeus may not even sleep much, just get very lazy & not eat alot. It all depends. None of mine started really sleeping until they were over 2 years old.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
oops I forgot to put this yesterday but it was freakin hot so I took Zeus outside into the yard he was enjoying it but still abit freaked and then Sheba came just chillin kinda trying to check out Zeus the ussually thing with sheba and tigger (are cats btw) but then u got Zeus who just puffed up but I wouldn't let Sheba get near so I just kept pushin her back but he did get about 15mind alone and 10 mins with Sheba
618d5c8f.jpg

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well today I decided I would try grapes and strawberrys again with Zeus cause he must be geting bored of just greens and he loved them I first hand feed him a strawberry he loved it then I put the bowl in he only ate all the strawberrys then all the grapes then he started the greens it's funny cause when he was younger he didn't like any fruit later Im trying bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom