Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It wasn't easy for her but she learned how to give them a special set up in their tanks so they can move around when they wanted/needed to. She learned how to give them food that they can eat without it causing problems in their throats. It is because of her love for them and her dedication, and the way they were divided that they have survived so long.

Hi Barbara Just started reading about your amazing adventure. I had to go to the last post to make sure your twins were all right. Congrats. Your dedication is inspiring to the rest of us. Hope you have a great 2013!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Barbara has been having computer issues -- we hope to have her back online soon, but she will pop in when she can :D Miss you lady!

HI !
I have completely enjoyed reading about Zak-n-Wheezie ! I hope all is well with you and them and that you will be online again soon posting more photos.. My hubby and kids are all over me to find more photos for them to see.. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I saw the commercial for NatGeo Wild's program "World's Weirdest", new episode to air on April 10 at 9pm EST. It showed a second's worth of clip of Wheezie and Zak running on the floor! And their webpage stated this:

Oddities
Stunning mutations, shocking survivors and freakish feats, all caught on film. These stories are so bizarre that they seem impossible, meet the weirdest oddities of the animal world. In California, one family’s pet lizard gains local notoriety for having two heads.

THEN, I found this upon clicking on a photo:
734481_together-forever_u4otpkuoohegc34cxym6cgqbe3ncurxrbvj6lwuht2ya6mzmafma_610x457.jpg

Together Forever
Photograph by MCT via Getty Images

Zak-n-Wheezie on their joint birthday.

Unfortunately, there's no telling whether Wheezie and Zak will be on the first episode, but it does confirm that they WILL be on.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh, that's great. :blob5: :blob8: Thanks for the info Gina. Love that picture of them, can't wait to see them on TV once again. :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I was unable to locate the video of Zak-n-Wheezie running around. I did find the pictures Gina posted. It's nice to see them again. Maybe I can watch it on-line as I don't have any tv, it's gotten too expensive for me.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Lori, I wasn't able to find the online clip of the boys either, only that photo.
Unfortunately, I'll have to watch it online as well since I don't have NatGeo Wild at home (I was at my parents' house yesterday).

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Hay I just saw a preview for the show called worlds weirdest animals, and they showed Zak-n-Wheezie :D I can't wait to see them on tv :D
By the way how are the doing today :?:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
just popping in to say HEY! We miss you, crazy lady, hope to see you back here soon!!! We're all having W-n-Z withdrawals LOL ... and Barb withdrawals... and Gus withdrawals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom