yahoo article on beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarich

Juvie Member
Its just a common thing with lizards generally. For them its usually non problematic, but of course for us humans its a little trickier, especially young kids and older people. Its a good reminder of being careful to wash hands after handling and to make sure that the dragons arent allowed anywhere where food is handled or where children are likely to touch their mouths to.

timisimaginary

Hatchling Member
no surprise. some of it is probably carelessness on the owners' part, and no doubt some is due to the typical misinformed pet stores who don't tell customers about the dangers of salmonella when they buy a reptile.

i wonder how this turned into an "outbreak" though. probably some kid with a pet dragon who handled it right before going to work making burgers at a fast food restaurant or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom