WoW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mischa

Juvie Member
I know I might catch some heat from this, but I caught my first venomous snake the other day! It was a copperhead and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing this, but I felt I had too since it was in my friends moms garden and half the neighborhood had their shovels out about to kill it, so I caught it and relocated it! :lol:

mischa

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No unfortunately I didn't have a free hand lol, but he was a very beautifully colored one. I let him go behind my house in the woods, I wish I could have taken some pics, but beggars can't be choosers!

mischa

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry for the wait I have to find a micro SD adapter before I can post the pic, but believe me I'm working on it! :D

mischa

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Heres the picture sorry for the long wait! :lol:
ImportedPhotos00000.jpg

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Gorgeous! Nice job. I love coppers. If I were to get into hots (which I don't think I will, there isn't a huge draw for me), copperhead would be top on my list next to a gabby. :mrgreen:

mischa

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha well I'm not really into hots, but I didn't won't the little guy to die! But coppers are defiantly beautiful this picture just doesn't do him justice! :lol:

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: this thread reminds me of when my baby brother (now 24) used to bring home copperheads in buckets (he was 6 to 7 at the time). He was even allowed to take 1 to school :roll: He had this toy that looked like those grabby things that older people use when they can't reach stuff. I always swore my mom who has a total phobia of snakes,would end up having a heart attack from his "pets".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom