Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalryan1980

Hatchling Member
My dragon about 6 months old has an arm that is limp. He can move it if I really force him to. I have looked it all over but can't figure out what is wrong it has a small scratch but nothing out of the ordinary. He's a silk and gets scratches during shed. I have moved it straightened it rotated it he gets sick of it and will pull away but doesn't react in pain. I am a pretty experenced dragon keeper. He is in a divided 55 repti sun 10.0 basking spot 102-105 taken with a temp gun. Cool side 85-90 it's a little warm here right now. I can't take him to a vet not because I won't or can't afford it but the only herp vet around is a 2-3 hour drive depending on which roads are open, and it's hit or miss if they are open. It is something new today. He gets dusted supers and dubias he also has a good variety of greens.could he have pulled it?

crystalryan1980

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
IMG_20120702_170337.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He may have strained it, if he is not using it properly. How long have you had him?
Does he have any calcium issues, or no?

You can try giving him a warm bath to see if that helps with loosening up the muscles a little in that arm.

I hope he is doing better!

Tracie

crystalryan1980

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have had him for about 4 months I am pretty sure my female landed on him. The kids told me she was in his tank when they got up. She is hard to keep away from him. They are in a 55 split in two. But she had climbed everything we have used to separate them. They are in different tanks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom