Worm Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feed superworms to my adult dragons and PW's to my babies and juveniles. PW's are too small and too expensive to feed as a staple to my adults. I also have a problem with them turning black as they pupate, making my dragons turn their noses away.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
I mainly feed superworms to my girls. I prefer silkworms because in my opinion they are the best..I just can't afford them allll the time. They usually get a mixture of silkworms, supers, and hornworms

UpstateNYPets

Hatchling Member
It's hard to choose between the Super Worms and Phoenix Worms. I've had great success with both.

I guess it comes down to how long they last, the price, and how my beardie went after them. So I would have to say Super Worms. He went after them with no hesitation, they are fairly decently priced, and I haven't had a problem with them dying off.

Super Worms have my vote.

LQDragons

Juvie Member
heres a little chart I found awhile back

pwnutrition.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I choose to feed my beardies a variety as............variety is the spice of life. :wink:
The more variety you give them the more balanced the diet. :D

I don't know about everyone else, but I would not want to eat the same thing for every meal.
I don't expect my beardies to either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom