whos youre favorite breeder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
I'd still look into Rio's, she said she'd have more babies up next week, and Cheryl has amazing dragons! Not to discourage you from other breeders, just sharing my expirence :)

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
And ty for the link agilitygirl:) they do have some pretty onez azwell:)

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Between working full time , TNDDragons, and shows I freely admit my site gets neglected.
I am almost never on here anymore either, but im working on that.

I just want to state for the record that I NEVER pick someones dragon unless asked to.
We also got off to a late start this year due to personal reason, but things will be getting better in the next few months and you will be seeing ALOT more variety of poopers coming to the site.

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Great to hear! Hopefully they will be posted up before i Make a purchase lol. im really waiting on warm wearther since me house doesnt have heating and air yet...

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
All the beardies ive seen on their fb look great, its just being able to get ahold of one is the issue lol. Im sure theyve been busy with all the babies to keep up on the website though... with my luck they will be sold out by the time i can get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom