whos youre favorite breeder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

Hatchling Member
Im still looking for a good breeder with a good selection and decent prices. I dont see a point in paying 500$ for a red dragon when someone else is selling better looking dragons at 1/5 of that! So if you have used a breeder and liked or disliked them , please lemme know:) include websites!!

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
Go check out Kaizen reptiles. I have bought two different dragons from them. Both at great prices and great coloration. On their italian leatherbacks page right now I think that male ID#1004AD is available. I just bought ID#1002D-3. They also have some trans and hypo available.

http://www.kaizenreptiles.com/leatherbacks.html

Here's my two from him:

Cash
DSCN5727.jpg

Chips
Chip.jpg

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They do have an available one. Their selection is very small and half grown lol. But well priced. Thankyou for sharing and ill bookmark them for future reference:)

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
Sly":191xzb32 said:
They do have an available one. Their selection is very small and half grown lol. But well priced. Thankyou for sharing and ill bookmark them for future reference:)

Yeah they don't have much listed but he usually has some in stock other than what is listed. I got Cash from him before he even posted him for sale. If you haven't already I would email him and see if he has anything unlisted. Good luck. There are a few other breeders out there with good colors and low prices but I have found him to be by far the best priced.

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok ill toss an email his way soon:) im just trying to get as many options as possible before i buy one ya know?

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hmm i tried their web site but theres only pics and no info?? Idk its weird lol.

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh wow they have really pretty ones for sale at a decent size and price:) ill have to check on shipping arrangements

KatieKat

Juvie Member
I really Love Rio's Reptiles. They have beautiful dragons, well fed, healthy and super gorgeous. They're prices aren't bad at all either. I believe I read she;d have more babies for sale in a few weeks. I highly recommend Cheryl, she has great service and great dragons. I have also purchased from Blazin Dragons and they also have some nice affordable babies :)

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ive looked at rios and they do indeed have some very pretty beardies, not to mention fantastic prices! But they have been out of stock for awhile now. But, ill keep stalking their site lol. Ty :)

Sly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i just checked them out, and they have some pretty ones too, but the site is alil non informative when im lookin for a single babie instead of a " get what i send you outta this batch" kinda thing. ill email him and try to find out more :) ty for all the great sites! keep em commin! yall give me WAAAY better sites than google comes up with.... F payin 500$ for something i can get for 150$ and it be better quality and have a pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom