Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Hatchling Member
I'm Anne. I'm married, have two kids, one beardie (Dingo) and a 9-year-old lab mix named Monday. I'm 34, I'm a full time student (well, right now I'm on summer break) and I work part time as a slide librarian in the art history library at my college.

And that's me, essentially.

Nice to meet you all.

Ouroboros

Juvie Member
Yo,

I'm Dan and I'm 13...14 in August.

My dragon's name is Scylla (it's a girl lol)...I know, funny name :oops: .

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Member
Hey I am Kim and I am 17 on the Aug30.

I presently an enslaved to:

Nuk - 6 yr old Husky X (Dog
Jazzy - 4 yr old DSH (Domestic Short Hair - cat)
Sky - 2.5 yr old female BD
Drake - 2 yr old male BD
Apollo - 6 month old Lab (Dog)

Jenn0420

hi my name is Jennifer, I am 22.

I have......
~2 dragons, Puff and Bud, they are both 2 years old
~1 mali uromastyx, Ury, she is about 6 months old
~1 ball python, Jake, he is about a year
~2 cats, Prissy and Moxon, they are about 6 years old[/b]

jschuett

Hi everyone! I'm Jenna (19), proud mommy of Spencer (2 months), Cali (5 months), Desperado (4 years) and Igor (1 year).

wolfgrl

Juvie Member
Just sayin I have observed a lot of 13 year olds here turning 14 this month (including me, I turn 14 on the 24th :lol:) very weird....

babydragonmama

Hey Everyone! This was fun getting to know people a little bit more on the human side...

My name is Lauri and I am 29. (will NEVER be 30!! LOL)
I have a wonderful husband of 7.5 years, 2 great children ages 5 and 4, and one bd..Baby Dragon is (I think) about 3 months or so...I thought he was older but after reading on here i think he's only about 3 months.
Nice to meet you all.

Ouroboros

Juvie Member
Its not my fault I'm 13, turning 14 on the 21st.

There are alot of 13 year olds though. It is kinda strange, now that you mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom