White patches on arm and leg

Shojo

Hi my beardie is about a year and half years old she’s been eating fine but I noticed yesterday that a white patch had shone on their leg and arm. I know it’s normal to turn more white for shedding but this color of scales is more stark white than it is when they’re about to shed. Please let me know of any ideas on what this could be .
her diet is mostly greens carrots strawberries blueberries dried flowers I dust her flowers with vitamins and calcium powder since she likes them the most and dubia roaches and the occasional horn worm.
temp on basking spot is 100 and it’s 85-80 on the other end of her tank she has a 120 gallon tank her uvb reptisun bulb 5.0 and 150 watt basking lamp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 61

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Hmm, to me this still looks like she's shedding! I know you said it looks too white but that's what my beardie looks like when she's about to shed, and I've found it tends to look lighter on their legs so I doubt there's any need to worry:)

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Hi my beardie is about a year and half years old she’s been eating fine but I noticed yesterday that a white patch had shone on their leg and arm. I know it’s normal to turn more white for shedding but this color of scales is more stark white than it is when they’re about to shed. Please let me know of any ideas on what this could be .
her diet is mostly greens carrots strawberries blueberries dried flowers I dust her flowers with vitamins and calcium powder since she likes them the most and dubia roaches and the occasional horn worm.
temp on basking spot is 100 and it’s 85-80 on the other end of her tank she has a 120 gallon tank her uvb reptisun bulb 5.0 and 150 watt basking lamp
That’s shed

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Shed for sure

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I completely agree, that is just shed! You have a great looking dragon there.
It will all shed off soon, I'm sure.

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom