Where is the strangest place you've ever taken your beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocShay

I've taken Lilly to the park, pet store and a few various other stores. ALWAYS on a leesh though, Lilly doesnt usually move around much...but she sometimes get the urk to just run at the speed of light and not stop. Rather not have to chase her around stores or the park.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Same with Twitch... big fat lazy lizard but she sometimes seems to hear a voice in her head that says "JUMP AND RUN!!!"

bigdave

I took my fluffy to prtsmart a while ago to buy some crickets and girl that gave them to me loved him so much she gave me twice as many than I asked for and cutie at the regester started to flirt with me ( that was a plus) from there we whent to the grocery store to get some dog food and a cople of kids started to trip out but the girls seem to like him , needless to say he will be going with me more often

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
bigdave":6ffd8 said:
I took my fluffy to prtsmart a while ago to buy some crickets and girl that gave them to me loved him so much she gave me twice as many than I asked for and cutie at the regester started to flirt with me ( that was a plus) from there we whent to the grocery store to get some dog food and a cople of kids started to trip out but the girls seem to like him , needless to say he will be going with me more often

:wink: Oh yah good chick magnets! (Quote from Derrick)

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
duke11":d3961 said:
Haha, you took MJ to Vegas? Wow, I really need to step up my game here! :D

omg yes you have to look at my pics ! lol im obsessed with them i keep looking at it lol !!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=112206&hilit=

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
I've only taken Reptar to Albertsons(our grocery store). And even then he was in my hand the entire time.

Im just afraid he'll jump. He's jumped out of my hand once before, at my house. So he might do it at a store, where the landing is much much harder. Maybe when he's older, as he's only 3 months.

But i DO plan to take him back to Petco(where i bought the cutie) when he gets older/bigger.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks Duke11 !

Garingazelle - I've taken MJ literally almost everywhere with me but I'm still a bit scared. Like whne I'm walking and stuff, she'll stay put.. but the min i stop.. she'l try to jump. But I've been to a few restaurants where I put her in my purse wrapped in her blankie lol. But yeah when she gets a bit older n bigger n calmer.. shes rolling with momma 24/7 !

MarcusAlan

As I was walking into walmart, a lady stopped me and informed me that I can not take "that thing" inside because it is against health code blah blah. And was more angry about my attempt that I was. Petrie has gone in walmart with me before. Hm.:/

bigdave

GarinGazelle said:
I've only taken Reptar to Albertsons(our grocery store). And even then he was in my hand the entire time.

Im just afraid he'll jump. He's jumped out of my hand once before, at my house. So he might do it at a store, where the landing is much much harder. Maybe when he's older, as he's only 3 months.

But i DO plan to take him back to Petco(where i bought the cutie) when he gets older/bigger.

Use a leash, I do, mine is also 3 months old and is jumpy like that there is no jump and run fear. 8)

beardlover

Juvie Member
Hmm...I'm not sure about the weirdest place....Vinny goes so many places so often people stop me and ask about her when I DON'T have her with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom