Where do you keep [b]your[/b] colonies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adtoes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mistyck":168d0 said:
Our crickets are in a rubbermaid tub kept under the dragon shelving. That's where we're going to put our superworms once we get those in after the new year. I plan on breeding the superworms to replace the crickets. I can't wait!

I didn't think you could use supers as a staple to completely replace crix because of the high chiten level....Not that i've never heard of people doing it i'm just curious

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
adtoes":9bb86 said:
Mistyck":9bb86 said:
Our crickets are in a rubbermaid tub kept under the dragon shelving. That's where we're going to put our superworms once we get those in after the new year. I plan on breeding the superworms to replace the crickets. I can't wait!

I didn't think you could use supers as a staple to completely replace crix because of the high chiten level....Not that i've never heard of people doing it i'm just curious

If your dragons are over 16 inches yes you can. You can't use mealworms as a staple because of that. Quite a few people use superworms as a staple. :|

adtoes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
how many supers a day would a 2year old eat? i am starting a colony of supers but glenn's main feeder will be dubias; supers will just be a treat

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I use roaches as the staple an a variety of other feeders. I don't personally like the idea of using supers as the main staple it may constipate your beardie it does mine. But I do use them as a secondary feeder.
More of a treat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom