What's your Beardies name??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading a lot of posts on here recently and I noticed that most beardies are given unique names by their loving owners. I will start.

:laughing6: My beardie's name is Cinque. It is italian for the number 5. Sounds cool though.

Brox is my 3 month old beardie, named after Broxigar Saurfang (I'm a Warcraft fan :oops:)
Bombur is my 2 year old blue tongue, named after the fat dwarf from The Hobbit, because my gosh is that lizard fat!

Beccahhhh

My beardies name is Lenny :) I used to have a dwarf hamster named yoshi.. Just thought I'd mention that cos it seems a popular beardie name :D

coco88

my lizards name is drako
428161_2688103606182_1165242330_n.jpg

LindseyDawn

Before I knew Berta's gender I was calling her Chip after a favorite band member. For whatever reason, my mom started calling "him" Bert. So when I found out he was actually a she, we just stuck an 'a' at the end of Bert.

Izzy34

We named my three year old girl izzy, we didn't know of she was a a she or a he so we named her izzy, for iz he or iznt he? Then we found out she's a she so we kept izzy, and now it's short for izabella.

Then we got my three legged male whose roughly 6-8 months and we named him dexter. We name him after the show on tv dexter cause the guy on dexter is a bit weird and special in a way and our three legged boy is weird and special in his own way.

Izzy:
cddeeaba.jpg

Dexter:
6e788a12.jpg

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I named my dragon Nimrod, or Nim for short. Because Nimrod sounds like an insult. It's from the short running single season show Surface. I loved the sea monster :D I'm ridiculous that way :lol: I was thinking about Yoshi because I liked it and it sounded cute. But when I saw how many people had lizards named Yoshi I chose Nim.

casper31

Hatchling Member
My girl's name is Lil' Miss. I adopted her when she was 4 mos. They had named her Mrs. cuz they paired her with a male named Mr. Well, Mr. decided he didn't like his wife and wouldn't let her eat or move around the viv. So when I got her I named her Miss cuz of her newly single status and Lil' cuz she was just a dang lil' cutie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom