What's wrong with her tale???

Delilah - mybeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Delilah
Yea I have absolutely no idea how but it scared me lol... Her favorite spot is in that corner laying on top of those leaves... I think she's getting a little chunky idk how much longer she gonna be able to climb up there... I'm trying to find a amouier or something tallish but wide or a tall long dresser and DIY her next enclosure... Or I'm just gonna build it from scratch myself... I worry she's not eating enough

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You might get some good ideas in the Enclosures or DIY forums here.
Do you think the dubias can escape the bowl ? How big/deep is it ? Can you give her greens in the a.m and dubias when you get home from work, then can watch her eat them ?

Delilah - mybeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Delilah
I don't think sone of them are escaping lol little bastards... 😂 But I just ordered a escape proof bowl from dubia.com... and crickets die so fast plus I heard they bite I give her fresh greens and water every morning before I leave just in case and always feed her when I get home... But like tonight I fed her when I got home it was prolly around like 3:30ish- 4 and then went to feed her again around 7:30ish - 8 cause her lights go off at 10and she only ate like 4 crickets and some squash

Delilah - mybeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Delilah
That's still good. How big is she and size of the crickets ?
I get the small crickets she's still small when I first got her which was about almost 3 weeks ago now she was about 5"

Attachments

• 20240422_201636.jpg
    20240422_201636.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 18

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
She looks good ! I should have remembered from the first pics you posted in this thread. By page 2 sometimes I already forget details.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She looks very sweet! Be sure any crickets you feed are smaller than the space between the eyes,
& the dubias need to be small also.
I'm glad that she did shed. As AHBD state it is ok if she is a little dry because they do come from more
arid regions.
I hope she is doing well.

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom