what your opinion use mag natural fake rocks magnetic to gl

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdp7150

i bought the small rock and it save floor space and my beardie stays on it alot. i was wondering if any one else has used these products and what you thought?

slantedii

Hatchling Member
yah...i have two of the mediums and she sleeps on them everynight...warning though, she has knocked them down before, i think cuz she is too heavy, so i have put one on top of the other and it holds just fine. If you do buy another one, make sure it is the largest kind.

bdp7150

Original Poster
ok ,thanks mine bd is still little no problem as yet , but i'm sure the weight could be a issue .

slantedii":ba33a said:
yah...i have two of the mediums and she sleeps on them everynight...warning though, she has knocked them down before, i think cuz she is too heavy, so i have put one on top of the other and it holds just fine. If you do buy another one, make sure it is the largest kind.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I have the medium and the small ledges.The small dont hold her at all but I use it as a ramp wedged between the medium ledge and some reall slat rocks I have in there.She has knocked down the medium ledge now that she is bigger so I am going to probably have to upgrade to the larger one.One downfall is that because its under the basking light it has lost some of its original texture but all in all not too bad.

slantedii

Hatchling Member
DSC02936.jpg

DSC02948.jpg

DSC02942.jpg

you can see my two rock ledges in there

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
i bought one for my sisters turtle. her turtle LOVES it. I think the material is easy for a lot of animals to climb on. Her turtle stays on it and S T R E T C H E S his legs out to dry them off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom