What type of Beardie to buy next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
So there are so many different colors and patterns and breeeders and well a bunch out there. What kind should i get next I'm looking for a female. To pair up or hopefully later on breed with Chito my Snow/Hypo, he came from Dragons Den. But now I am interested in some help from you guys. From where and what type should i get? She has a home ready to just get placed in now i'm just debating on which to get? Any help or ideas would be great. :D

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Bloodbankdragons has some beautiful babies. I don't know what would be good to cross with yours, but he has some really pretty translucents. Let us know and post pics!

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah i looked there is one on page K, first pic guy on the right he looks pretty cool. But there are some many. To pick from. :(

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
If your dragon is a hypo (clear nails) I would probably call JDM dragons or Rich Beasley to see if they have any hypos. A trans wouldn't do anything since all you could make would be hets. Good affordable hypos are on Kingsnake all the time, but those 2 breeders are very affordable and helpful. Then Dachiu has some good animals posted every Sunday afternoon for reasonable prices.

Just some thoughts

Jeff

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Krisymof2":72456 said:
Bloodbankdragons has some beautiful babies. I don't know what would be good to cross with yours, but he has some really pretty translucents. Let us know and post pics!
I looked at bloodbankdragons the other day and they had one labeled as "Dream Dragon." It was probably one of the reddest babies I have seen and it was merely a THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!! :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
I saw that red one too. It been on there for a month maybe more. Very pretty dragon, but way out of my price range. :shock: :shock:

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well i sent an email a week ago to Josh at Phantom and it took him a couple days but he replied which was cool. But kinda left me hanging on he told me he'd send me pics of some sweet looking beardies he had on friday. Musta got lost in the mail. :?

1happymommy

Juvie Member
What about Caliente Dragons. Their right here in California I believe. I don't know what they have right now.

sixxmum

Hatchling Member
I'm apparently the only person in the world that just doesn't care about the markings. LOL Our two babies are just "normal" dragons and I think they are pretty. I do see how beautiful some of the more exotic marked dragons are, but for me as a pet... it just doesn't matter. If I get a third, I'll probably just look for a baby that someone is trying to home regardless of what it's markings are : ) That being said, I don't know the names, but the brilliant red/yellow on the bloodbank page is very very pretty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom