What To Do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deemac6

Juvie Member
I still can't help but notice your dragons are still extremely young, I hope you know the results of breeding under age dragons.

dedc369

Hatchling Member
deemac he doesn't care i think you railed on him hard enough he knows it probably for future reference. but dude he right not yet be ready.

knightofroses

Original Poster
lol its ok im kl :D i just ask a question and pepz on this sit straight think they suddenly have to save the world!!!! lol oj but if i ask a question im asking for the reply to the question i just asked idc to much about pepz oppinions and stop asumming i don't know what im doing, before i even brought my BD's i found out as much as i could, i ask questions for future referance i know they have to be about 2years old but aparently size is more the matter, but anyway don't post plz if you not going to help you trolling is not what i want an yh i do class it as trolling TROLL! so plz don't post anything but the answer to the question i ask or a way i could find out or somthing that would help don't assume and don't tell me what i already now thank you, bye :)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
This thread is getting out of hand and breaking the site policy on rude behavior. Questions can be asked and answered without being rude! There is a right way and wrong way to ask and respond. Rudeness is NOT tolerated on this site. So, think before posting and if you can't word things in a polite manner, please don't post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom