What kind of dragon is Dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
I've been trying to figure out what kind of dragon dude is out of curiosity. Does anyone have an idea? i know he isn't a super rare species or anything, just curious. Thanks!

Rawr008.jpg

Dudelightbox007-2.jpg

Dudelightbox010.jpg

CIARASNEWPICS010-1.jpg

kio

To me he looks like a hypoleucistic, I am not quite sure though-I hope this helped! :mrgreen: He is a beautiful boy!

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
well, he doesn't have clear nails, so he's not a hypo...I would say he's just a 'normal' dragon, with some very cool colors on his face :)

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you for the replies! He has a pattern on his back that I haven't seen on too many dragons.

Do the different species act different? Dude is VERY calm, friendly, loves to be around people, -never ever- runs off, and has never hissed or black bearded at anyone. He also is pretty slow, he just takes his time wherever he goes.

All of the other bearded dragons i have held I've seen puff up, black beard, or they run away sometimes, and aren't as calm as Dude. Is this because he is a certain species, or is that just his personality?

I love how calm and social he is. I would love to get another dragon, but a calm one like Dude would be nice. Dude gets to roam around the house freely, and i'm afraid i won't' get to do that with other dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom