What is your bearded dragon's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faaun

I have a juvenile that has been nameless for about a month now. I can't seem to find anything that really clicks with him.
What have you named yours or what names have you heard? I'm hoping that reading these will help me come up with a name... plus, I'm just curious. :D

roxiemom

Hatchling Member
My,bearded is named. Roxie. If it's small many small fry. Mushu. Lizzy. Anything like that hoped it helped

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
Mine is named Hope. He had a brother that went to another home when he was old enough, and I had a really hard time naming him. I ended up naming him Rumpelstiltskin because I felt like I was always trying to guess what his real name ought to be.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I have Jace, Zy, and Sorin.

Names that I also like are Gideon, Sarkhan (he is a worshiper of dragons and can turn into one), Venser, Ajani, Lilliana, Tamiyo.

ju5t1n

Juvie Member
My youngest one's named Crush like the soda Orange Crush the older one's Little Dude. Maybe you can watch some cartoons, characters on TV, characters in games ect. or find something interesting you like that matches his/her personality. I'm a big kid I know cartoons and games. :D Kids will also make some crazy names too.
Here's a link that might help you decide.
http://www.bio.miami.edu/ktosney/file/BDnames.html

Good luck,
-Justin

disturb3d0n3

Juvie Member
I got my inspiration from the show Game of Thrones, my baby girl's name is Daenerys (duh-nair-e-us) or Dany for short :p other cool names from that series, Ayria, Sansa, Bran, Cersei, Tyrion, Jorah, Theon, Tywin, Khal Drogo, Thoros

Oriheme

Juvie Member
I have Boba Fett and Dragonite, but when my kids were deciding what to name Boba Fett he was called Spyro, Rex, and Dragon. My friend had a red dragon named Ember, and Boba Fett's litter mates are Vader(who sadly got eaten by a cat a few weeks ago, long story...) and Gray.

Jchaspel

Mine is named Herman after my grandfather, since I'd never curse and actual kid with that name. Mant it as a tribute, but it really pissed my dad off! Herman also turned out to be a girl, but since I didn't figure that out for a year (when she laid a clutch of infertile eggs) it seemed like to late to change it.

SuckerDad

Puff the Magic Dragon of course. Other names we considered: Elliot,Dracula,Eddie Izzard the lizard, Smaug, Drago, and Gojirra. We found a website with literally hundreds of Bearded Dragon names.

My husband named his little one Leonard from the Big Bang Therory and the my little boy who I rescued in June is named Sammy.I was thinking of changing Sammy's name but since he was a year old and he seems to like his name(always gets bright-eyed when his name is called,lol) I decided to keep it..

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
I've had Omni (female) and now I have Crixus (male) which of course is from Spartacus. Omni was a saint and Crixus is a trouble maker, we've loved/love both to pieces!! :p

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Mine's Zero.

I kinda went through my favorite video game and movie characters until I settled on Zero (the ghost dog from The Nightmare Before Christmas). Plus, Zero was unisex so it was my safer bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom