What Happened to all our Signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Did they change the maxium characters or something?? I see everyone elses signature has the same thing as mine now :(

MarleyMoe

Hatchling Member
Mine looks ok to me. Tried looking for the create thread where we got them but can't see it (nevermind just found it lol).... Its an easy fix anyway.. just upload it via URL to your own photobucket and use the editor to resize it.

Ok just had a look at the original thread and the sig sizes.. they're all inside the 600x120 constraints (most are 500x120) so dont understand why people who haven't got any extra writing in their sig are getting the message.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah, I used to have a ticker too for my baby dragon which I liked to use to see how old she was.. and that is gone now too :( It's just recently, like in the past couple of hours.

MarleyMoe

Hatchling Member
http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=149119

beardie":1ru6hcib said:
The total size for the signature needs to fit within the allowed size. This does not just mean that the image is that size. It refers to the entire signature, which means the text of the signature too. The default size of font (unless specific fonts are specified in the sig) is about 20 pixels high.

Your overall signature is much larger than the 600x120 pixel allowance. 255 characters is the character limit, but there is a pixel dimensions limit too. That had been enforced until about September of last year, until a template file got damaged breaking the check that had been in place for years.

I've just updated the text where signatures are edited to make sure to specify the pixel limitations. I think an update to the software may have lost some of the stuff I had in place.

Boss has spoken :lol:

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Laura I was upset too so I went and copied the url addy from my signature for the ticker and posted it on the very first page of Scarlett's thread that way it will be there and still keep up with everything..

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
MarleyMoe":14ffoquh said:

Yup. Actually, it was supposed to be like this for the last 9-10 months, but a bug removed the restrictions. Prior to September of last year, it had been like this for years. :)

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
beardie":3altt6ru said:
MarleyMoe":3altt6ru said:

Yup. Actually, it was supposed to be like this for the last 9-10 months, but a bug removed the restrictions. Prior to September of last year, it had been like this for years. :)

Bummer! Sorry boss :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom