What finally cured Narley!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Pushkin found a cozy place on my bed to take a nap! Poor guy is waiting to shed, and just wants to cuddle and sleep in the meantime!

11jncsy.jpg

263tqf4.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So cute all snuggled down. :love5: Hope he can start shedding soon.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks, he's just so sweet! :love5: I took him out hours later to run around on my bed while I worked, and he promptly did this. Such a cuddly mood today!

dzfd51.jpg

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ParkerandMe":tkka8qrl said:
He's really adorable!! I love the pics of him staring out the window!!!! :lol:

Thank you!! :D And CooperDragon, his eyebrows made me laugh! :lol:

He finally finished shedding AND had his first vet visit today! The vet was very impressed with how healthy he looks and how well-behaved and tame he is! She was concerned about him being a little chubby so we're cutting back on his roaches a little bit (he's been eating about 40 1-inch dubia a day and has put on a lot of weight!)

Here's some new pics!

30hy8ee.jpg

2igjh8m.jpg

2rzvsys.jpg

20zpj5c.jpg

4h7ded.jpg

28hdamq.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh wow, just look at those new popping colors. Bet he feels MUCH better now. He is just SO adorable!

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Pushkin's fecal results came back… he has coccidia… :( :( Going to pick up medication today! Any advice you guys can give me on treating parasites?

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
A few more photos to share!!

My roommate can't stand the idea of dealing with animals, and she really doesn't understand my love for dragons. But she DOES find him amusing! The other day, she decided to give him a collard green spa treatment. He did this. (He's sitting by his window, per usual, haha!)

2ijhgk2.jpg

etaadd.jpg

288tmog.jpg

And these are from today, after I found out he had coccidia, forced him to down his medicine, and then took everything in his tank away from him. He didn't seem too thrilled!
1p6sdc.jpg

jff66c.jpg

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks! Me too. :( He really didn't seem happy today! I wanted him to have something in his tank that is disposable, so I can keep his tank as clean as possible. Cardboard boxes aren't nearly as nice as his caves and branches, and I def. think he was trying to tell me that. :(

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I measured Pushkin today - last time he was 15.5 inches - today he was 18!! He also had his first super worms, which he loved!

BabySkales

Hatchling Member
yay!!! lol wow that was really fast! im going to run home and measure my big boy when i get home.. crossing my fingers... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom