What finally cured Narley!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
I thought it was about time for Pushkin to have his own photo thread! He is in a cuddly mood today so I pulled the camera out for a few shots!

15yazaa.jpg

avh72b.jpg

nd56dd.jpg

2liwkkx.jpg

And to show just how cuddly he is feeling, this was just a few moments later! (Inside my hood)
33wmq04.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Pushkin is SO adorable. :love5: He looks great & has awesome coloring. Looks like he enjoyed posing for you.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you!!! I'm kind of obsessed with him!! I actually got him unexpectedly from an ESL student of mine (college-age) who decided to upgrade to a snake. Pushkin was at the point where he needed a larger tank, so it was a good time for me to adopt him and set up a new home for him! I have wanted a reptile for ages, but it probably would have been aaaages before I actually got one if Pushkin hadn't needed a home - now I want 3 more!

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
They really are!!!

Here are some more photos of Pushkin, outside in his feeding tank (I feed him outside so he can soak up some UVB and I can keep the crickets outdoors - at least while it's warm!)

2rxxl79.jpg

2551182.jpg

158b9g8.jpg

2mw5xes.jpg

Also, on a side note, anyone have any idea why he turns black when he basks?
286x3cj.jpg

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey, while I'm posting pictures, any thoughts on how old he might be? Those were taken last week… he was/is about 11 inches and at least 2-3 months old, but I don't know exactly when my friend got him or how old he was when he got him!

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Today, Pushkin practiced ballet:

wsa1k9.jpg

Then decided he was a prince:

2a9uo7a.jpg

But the pressures of royal life led him to the edge. He contemplated jumping.

2afzfwy.jpg

But he realized it was a long way down…

13zzl8x.jpg

Adventures to be continued...

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I can hardly believe he's the same dragon!
The picture on the left is from April 11 - and on the right, June 17!
n1ue80.jpg

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Psh. Hungry. 8) When is he not?! That photo was taken right before he polished off some 70-80 crickets! Such a pig!

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I discovered that the sun shines through my window just right between 4pm-6pm to create an awesome basking spot for Pushkin! It's his new favorite place - he'll sit there for an hour, just looking out at everything!

ok39ep.jpg

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I love his colors! I thought he was going to be brown, but his orange seems to get stronger and stronger as he gets older - love it!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Absolutely stunner and he may very well get brighter with each shed.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh, forgot I have these pictures!

Looking pitiful during his shed last week:
2u6lgld.jpg

Pushkin LOOOOVES to climb, so I bought him this fake bonsai tree. It was a lot bigger in his tank than I expected - he totally loves it, though, climbs up there and just lazes around near his basking light!
200g10l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom