What could it be

Status
Not open for further replies.

platinumtreasure

Hatchling Member
Several weeks ago I posted pictures of Venus after an episode she had that happened at the end of May and she is perfectly normal now. When venus had the poop episode happen she turned black beard and tail tip, she slept a lot for a few days and would only bask if I put her on her rock. Prior to it she was glass dancing constantly and digging at the corner of the glass where she sleeps. I thought perhaps she had possibly had a infertile egg in there what burst causing the become ill. I didn't realize my daugther took a picture of the poop she had when this happened until yesterday. I don't think I see an egg. But not sure what the darkest part is. It definately wasn't the normal poop. Just wondering if anyone had any idea what it could have been or seen anything similar. I can also say that after the poop she vomited a very small amount of mealworms with bile the next day.

photobucket-5260-1344277343339.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I am going to venture a guess here as to what it looks like to me. Intestines are segmented in people, not sure about that in beardies but it looks like she had some undigested food that took the shape of her intestines <possibly a small impaction> that slid out with her normal poop. Not sure but thats my best guess.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
white is her urate <pee> dark part looks normal to me, its the reddish that appears to be undigested food or a small impaction that was finally released...id stop feeding mealworms as they are hard for a beardie to digest due to the chitin <hard shell> on them.

zackbeardieowner

Hatchling Member
she might have worms you could go to a vet for a check up :p mine did that gave him some medicine called panacea and he was ok just recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom