What a day!

So Rocky is 6 months now but based on an article I read, perhaps 8 months-
Rocky was head bobbing this evening and made me wonder if she's a boy. I think Rocky is going through puberty right now and as you can read, I am utterly confused. She saw trees and started going absolutely crazy. I wasn't afraid of her this time but I didn't like it.
She is demanding when it comes to food lately-- I mean, beating the enclosure glass.. This can't be normal.
The femoral pores are pronounced- not clogged but it's like I woke up and they were present.
I hope I didn't give her parasites as the superworms didn't look so fresh (I threw them out). Unfortunately, she got to them -Her poop was definitely different than usual- see picture. It had a huge air bubble, that was interesting and was runnier than usual. I will see what tomorrow brings.
Rocky didn't appear in pain but as she gets older and the poop gets larger, I notice that when she poops, she sits there for a moment before walking off.
Lastly, Rocky's nails are scratching me all over. She's so delicate- she let's me touch them and I tried to see what I can cut but I think it's too soon. I tried to file but nothing was happening....do I just take the love marks?
Other than that, Rocky is the same. She's basking, playing, going to bed at the same time-
I am so confused!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I laugh at myself also ..... but everyone else laughs at me too :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom