What a day!

So Rocky is 6 months now but based on an article I read, perhaps 8 months-
Rocky was head bobbing this evening and made me wonder if she's a boy. I think Rocky is going through puberty right now and as you can read, I am utterly confused. She saw trees and started going absolutely crazy. I wasn't afraid of her this time but I didn't like it.
She is demanding when it comes to food lately-- I mean, beating the enclosure glass.. This can't be normal.
The femoral pores are pronounced- not clogged but it's like I woke up and they were present.
I hope I didn't give her parasites as the superworms didn't look so fresh (I threw them out). Unfortunately, she got to them -Her poop was definitely different than usual- see picture. It had a huge air bubble, that was interesting and was runnier than usual. I will see what tomorrow brings.
Rocky didn't appear in pain but as she gets older and the poop gets larger, I notice that when she poops, she sits there for a moment before walking off.
Lastly, Rocky's nails are scratching me all over. She's so delicate- she let's me touch them and I tried to see what I can cut but I think it's too soon. I tried to file but nothing was happening....do I just take the love marks?
Other than that, Rocky is the same. She's basking, playing, going to bed at the same time-
I am so confused!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I laugh at myself also ..... but everyone else laughs at me too :cool:

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom