beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thanks. Yeah... life's going well. I'm just not at a time when adding more pets it at the top of my priorities.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
For me, Alex, I can't imagine life without any beardies in it. It's so nice to come home from work and pick one of both of my girls up to get snuggles from them, even when I have to put a tshirt over their heads to keep them from crawling to places I can't find them. They like to sleep on me without having light bothering their eyes. I hope you do get a beardie in the future, Alex. For Bill and I, they are the best pets.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
I have a comment about this url. They make it very easy to post and see your replys. Very easy to use all the tools and get going about questions and awesering questions. But like if your searching for a keyword or a topic haven't really figured that out. Making searching easier would help alot then you wont have to make topics on your subjects or questions?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
If you go to the top right corner of the page(right above "Members"... "Logout") there is a Google Search engine. If you notice underneath the search engine you can search either the Web or BeardedDragon.org.... it is actually already set for searching bd.org. Type in what you are looking for and click on Google Search and every post ever made with the word(s) you typed in will come up.
Hope this helps! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom