Welcome Slash *updated 9-2, at reptile show pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilddanny88

Juvie Member
Welcome to BD.org! :wave: Slash looks like a real cutie pie! Your wife will warm up to him, they always do....hehehe lol I'm laughing my butt off at how you corrected the pet store guy! :lol:

Colesdad

Original Poster
FranktheTank":3m7ef9cw said:
Slash is awesome! I bet he shreds on the guitar too! Sorry sorry I had to do it...

-Kaleen
Yeah! Before he destroys a cricket, he gives it a look as if to say, " welcome to the jungle bug"!!!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Colesdad":2ocm99e0 said:
Yeah! Before he destroys a cricket, he gives it a look as if to say, " welcome to the jungle bug"!!!
'Oh, oh, oh, sweet worm o'mine!' LOL! Now ya just need a top hat! :mrgreen: Too cute! Welcome little Slash. :D

Colesdad

Original Poster
After feeding, most dragons want to bask. After he eats he runs around and explores every inch of the room. For the last week he finds a high spot, throws his sexy legs back and plops his belly down and closes his eyes. Since this seems to be his preference, my wife (remember her, the one who was sooooo against a liz ard) on her hoodie and let's him chill for a few hours. Dragons are freaking awesome! He finds a comfy spot in her hood and wiggles his body until he gets comfortable.
Look at our little monster
slashhoodie.jpg

Its so funny how us humans love when our beardies poop. Whenever we see it in his cage we're like "oh, good boy. That's a good little stinkier Slash!" He even pooped on the carpet the other day, if he was a dog people would say "bad boy! No! " , but with Slash we're "good boy! "Lol

His new thing is chilling at the window. He is still skidish about being outside. If a car or bird flies by he ducks but then quickly jumps up to see what it is!

slashwindow.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Colesdad":7vtl8gje said:
Its so funny how us humans love when our beardies poop. Whenever we see it in his cage we're like "oh, good boy. That's a good little stinkier Slash!" He even pooped on the carpet the other day, if he was a dog people would say "bad boy! No! " , but with Slash we're "good boy! "Lol
:laughhard: LOL! :laughhard: It's so true! My Myah just finished her coccidia meds and I was thrilled to see 'normal' looking mess! I did say good girl! She just looked at me like 'um, so, ya gonna clean that..?' :?
Colesdad":7vtl8gje said:
His new thing is chilling at the window.
Cute pic! He looks so curious :D

Oh my gosh if you could find a little top hat for him and a guitar and mabey a little fake cigg to hang out of his mouth that would be awsome! How cut would a little rock band of dressed up beardies look! Now there's an idea for an amazing pic...rock on Slash! :lol:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
He is adorable. my hubby wasnt to thrilled with me getting a lizard but he now holds geico and wanted another lol so we got Em. He loves them just like he does our dogs. Anyway, slash is so handsome...and love the dinosaur picture lol..looks so stoic like Im king and you will do as i say.

lillylizard

Sub-Adult Member
lol has he pooped cuz he's not happy with you yet? mine did that this morning. in this food bowl when i feel back asleep instead of getting his food right away. or he'll do it when i won't take him out of the tank. your little guy is so cute. my whole family loves my lizards. all there. my sister is even trying to convince me to let her keep zen while i'm in school.. lol

Momswims1

Juvie Member
Daw!!!!What a cutie! Just wait until the baby crawls up in your hair and digs in all four feet and falls asleep in there. Mine do that all the time. It is so endearing. And the diggy diggy thing on your neck at bed time....ah...so sweet. I may have tiny little scratch marks on my neck, but I just don't care. They are so cuddly!!! Congratulations on you little beardie. What a cutie patootie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom