Weird behavior this am

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I always get Digger out of the cat carrier around 5AM, I pet him and take him out, then take him and out him on the hubby's pillow, take a shower then get him and pput him in his viv before I got to work...this has been the norm now for the past 5 years or so. Well, he was a little weird this AM, I petter him this AM before I took him out, he raised his tail a little and I thought no biggie, he likes petting, took him and put him on the pillow...when I went to get him to take him downstairs the hubby said something is wrong, he said that it looks like Digger is sick? I said why? He said he petted him and he swished his tail like a cat, moved up on the pillow and keeps raising his tail up then puts it down.

I took him downstairs and after the usual don't-take-me-off-clinging that he does, put him in his viv and he seemed fine, the usual pouting that he does as he wants to hang on me.

He had done this tail thing once before but I've never seen him do this, I was wondering if anyone had seen something like this? I checked his vent and underneath, there is nothing there, everything looks fine.

One other thing, he is 7 and a half years old, could this be something that an older beardie might do? :dontknow: A sign of old age? :dontknow: I'm stumped :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom