Waterfall for 40 gallon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently saw a YouTube video on enclosures; beautiful setup. It had a " waterfall " for the beardie to drink from. Any suggestions?

Dementeddogz

Hatchling Member
Id worry about humidity levels with a waterfall in the tank. Not to mention the mess I know MY dragons would make of it :p

Squints

Rud3Bwoy":1r2tva52 said:
if u can maintain the humidity level and your dragon likes it then go for it
How could you maintain humidity with water flowing in a tank that has a 100+ degree bulb?

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
if you leave it on the cool side and u have a big 4 ft tank you should not have a issue,i sure don't leaving water in my 4 ft cage and the humidity stays low.

anyway if your dragon likes the water go for it,i seen some one else use it here and there dragon loves it

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well humidity levels are affected differently with running water versus still water.

I see no way how you would be able to keep the humidity at a reasonable level with a waterfall.

Leave the waterfalls for the semi aquatic species, not the desert species.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncook
Top Bottom