Viv pics only thread

We just finished Sunni's 40 gallon tank... we are already planning on building the next enclosure or an even bigger 75 gallon tank... this was a lot of fun and a family project :)

IMG_3877.jpg

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Melendez0213":1i2dcqt3 said:
We just finished Sunni's 40 gallon tank... we are already planning on building the next enclosure or an even bigger 75 gallon tank... this was a lot of fun and a family project :)

IMG_3877.jpg

Wow that rock wall is awesome!

Thanks... but I think we may have to take it out for now as Sunni LOVES to lay at the very top right under the UVB and I think she is too close :( She loves her rock wall though.......

Susy

DragonsNDoodles

Juvie Member
Melendez0213":2rgsgiit said:
Thanks... but I think we may have to take it out for now as Sunni LOVES to lay at the very top right under the UVB and I think she is too close :( She loves her rock wall though.......

Susy

Could you move the UVB farther away from the rock? It seems like that's her new basking spot!! Maybe you could suspend the UVB from the ceiling or something.

DragonsNDoodles

Juvie Member
beardie osk":3d1d8yzw said:
Melendez0213":3d1d8yzw said:
After seeing all the pics here and everyone is so creative, we are going to try and attempt to turn this cabinet into two seperate enclosures, any thoughts or input or advice would be great!!

IMG_3819.jpg

Susy

That's a nice looking cabinet, but my only concern is the width of it. There should be a floor space of 18", ideally 24" for an adult beardie, what is the width of it?

When I saw this, I imagined it lying on its back without the stand part underneath. If Susy used the cabinet laid on its back, the length and width should be ok. You would just need a couple vents and some screen for the top.

wow everyone of these vivs are amazing. Mine is just a simple 20 gallon long tank for now lol. But Dobbie is only 4 inches long so it works out good. Hes still a baby. Me and my Fiance plan on building a 4X2X2 in about 6 months or so. The only unique feature of his viv is the homemade background I drew. Not the greatest but I like it. Ill post a pick later tonight when I get a chance.

Israel

Israel's 40 gal. breeder.

I re-did it again, putting it back like it was a couple months ago. I had changed it around completely, where I had a different, single large piece of driftwood in there and some mountain rocks, but I think he likes this layout better. He loves climbing on the different branches and rocks, and basking in different area's.

Dad was supposed to be building him a bigger custom enclosure, however it's been pushed onto the backburner for a bit as he's been gone more with work lately, and hasn't been able to complete it. Hopefully soon!

israel-tankpic1-1.jpg

israel-tankpic2-1.jpg

israel-tankpic3-1.jpg

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Israel":3i7bnfw9 said:
Israel's 40 gal. breeder.

I re-did it again, putting it back like it was a couple months ago. I had changed it around completely, where I had a different, single large piece of driftwood in there and some mountain rocks, but I think he likes this layout better. He loves climbing on the different branches and rocks, and basking in different area's.

Dad was supposed to be building him a bigger custom enclosure, however it's been pushed onto the backburner for a bit as he's been gone more with work lately, and hasn't been able to complete it. Hopefully soon!

israel-tankpic1-1.jpg

israel-tankpic2-1.jpg

israel-tankpic3-1.jpg

Nice looking viv! I LOVE that piece of wood.. Your background almost looks identical to mine

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
turtlelover1992":1jeok3wm said:
wow everyone of these vivs are amazing. Mine is just a simple 20 gallon long tank for now lol. But Dobbie is only 4 inches long so it works out good. Hes still a baby. Me and my Fiance plan on building a 4X2X2 in about 6 months or so. The only unique feature of his viv is the homemade background I drew. Not the greatest but I like it. Ill post a pick later tonight when I get a chance.

Welcome to the forum...............Looking forward to seeing your homemade background!

Nice looking viv Israel, beardies certainly like to stretch out on a big log, don't they?

alkemisten3

Hatchling Member
The terrarium - all in glass - all bad.. Luckily a new one is getting here today in wood - Will update with new photos then.
How much do u reckon I could get for this including stones, lights and (crap) UVB bulb?

:D

p1120616.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
alkemisten3":3te2lyz6 said:
The terrarium - all in glass - all bad.. Luckily a new one is getting here today in wood - Will update with new photos then.
How much do u reckon I could get for this including stones, lights and (crap) UVB bulb?

:D

p1120616.jpg

Oh don't get rid of your viv, you can line the INSIDE 3 walls with poster board or something like the background used in fish tanks...........then you'd be all ready to get another beardie. :laughing6: (beardies are habit forming, you know)

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zaynah
Top Bottom