Viv pics only thread

heyjer

My new beardie Marley. Enclosure is 4x2x2 and was custom built by me.
DSC06550.jpg

DSC06552.jpg

DSC06553.jpg

DSC06554.jpg

DSC06555.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
heyjer":96f4e said:
My new beardie Marley. Enclosure is 4x2x2 and was custom built by me.
DSC06552.jpg

WELCOME TO BD.ORG, :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

What a great looking tank............my only suggestion is, your little one may be over-whelmed in such a large viv. Usually you start small and work you way up to a 4x2x2 viv, or section off half of the viv til he gets bigger, any signs of stress at all? Only a thought, as that is what most of us do here, (most of us would not use sand either, please be careful because it causes impactions)............ but as I said........great job in building this viv!

Shona

Fantastic job you have done. Makes me think I need more wood in my viv. I was also advised to section of the large tank I have but my baby seems ok after the initial relocation. :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
adamcollier11":cdafc said:
Atlantis' Viv...
fmd19xgipppy86tqxih.jpg

What a great looking viv.............I have 2 suggestions though, I have the same hammock, and the suction cups let go occassionally, so I'm a little nervous with your hammock being so high off the ground, and your beardie falling. Is there any way that you could support the bottom?

The other thing I wanted to mention, is.........the far right light..is it a mercury vapor bulb? If so, it has to shine up and down directly and not a slant, if its a regular basking bulb or other, your all set.

I'm so glad to see your using a thermometer, and have nice decorations so your beardie has many things to do, great job!!

Thanks for sharing,

adamcollier11

Hatchling Member
Thanks I'm glad you think so.. It is a reg basking bulb not MVB. I have two thermometers another one behind the branch on the left. The rock looking slant is a turtle dock lol. Glad you like my viv...

Thanks
Adam

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom