Viv pics only thread

MHannaman

Just search for sliding door tracks, thats all i did. And as long as the basking surface temp is at 105, most of the time the ambient temp will take care of itself.

Since we thought about getting a beardie my fiance wanted to design her enclosure. I love him but he takes a long time to do any form of art. I put together a desert theme for when we got her. Now she has the Dwarven ruins he wanted her to have. The background was found from a deviant artist online. My fiance brightened it a bit and made it fit the dimensions of the enclosure. We then got it printed at Kinkos. From there I taught Charlie the method I found here for making the foam custom platforms. He went to town from our kitchen-aid packaging and other foam we gathered. He is a painter so he had a blast mixing and matching the colors. I'm glad he used a bluish paint since she is so orange. She really pops in there. :)

Now our little dragon has her conquered dwarven ruins. The tank is 2 ft deep by the way. There is more running space but the lip hides it. I can get more pics if anyone wants.

(The foil on the front is to deter our jerk of a cat from hanging on the front to get a peek.)

79492-856620772.jpg
The full view.

79492-4848682294.jpg
Zan loving her new basking spot.

79492-929505569.jpg
This shows the width of the enclosure. the log is her favorite place to sleep. This was at the end of her day.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
being a massive hobbit fan and fan of elder scrolls I have to say I do like what you have done there, kinda like the city of Dale, and it has been sacked by your mighty Dragon lol

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Here it is finally, the one we been waiting for, the one I been banging on about for the last 2 months lol!! I was not able to set it up where I need it due to viv size vs stupid old English cottage stairs, and due to the sale of my old viv he is now in our lounge until I have the time and money to hire a lift, take out my bedroom window and post him through (not a big a job or expensive as it sounds)... until the enjoy

Freya

I have a mesh lid that sits on top of a 40 gallon tank. I want to mount a uvb fixture, the $9 one from Walmart, and was wondering the best way to do that.

RelentlessChaos

Juvie Member
New background.

11160011_943564045700298_8086665312085510691_n.jpg

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
I got a new 40 gallon tank for Miss Buddy. Its ginormas! I've re- decorated it.
I've got 3 hides, 3 basking spots, a hammock, and climbing space.
81651-6131078373.jpg
81651-6541741751.jpg
81651-9588643834.jpg
Can you find her? XD
81651-8034875681.jpg

New 40 breeder setup for my first beardie, 3 month old Bob. I know he needs some more stuff to climb on, and I've since added a decent sized rock that was in his 10 gallon to the right of his log for extra support and to create somewhat of an extra hide under his hammock. Looking at this thread definitely inspired me as I was putting this together.

82282-7907920391.jpg
82282-6457071765.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom