Viv pics only thread

MHannaman

Ok. I have made a promise to myself that I will not be touching this cage any more lol. This has only been the 30th time rearranging/decorating -_-.
I have upgraded to the reptisun t5HO with the hood (Pricey) and installed a new dual floodlight fixture. Let me know what you guys think!
75323-6689254776.jpg
75323-9352597310.jpg
75323-3063592348.jpg

MHannaman

Ok. I have made a promise to myself that I will not be touching this cage any more lol. This has only been the 30th time rearranging/decorating -_-.
I have upgraded to the reptisun t5HO with the hood (Pricey) and installed a new dual floodlight fixture. Let me know what you guys think!
75323-6689254776.jpg
75323-9352597310.jpg
75323-3063592348.jpg

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
OFTHELIME thanks, yeah his tank is slightly different to that one I took, I'm using it as a practice tank cos I'm ordering a beast of a tank soon and then when I set that uo that will be the final set up

Love the tiles!! Looks great

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
I love this thread - so many awesome enclosures and creative ideas!
@MHannaman - I keep telling myself that too, it never sticks though :3 too many ideas and new things to add.

I don't think I've put mine up in here so here they are:
Recently upgraded Pepper to a 4x2x4. I am still fussing with the lighting and trying to add plants. He has since trampled the little aloe to oblivion. I want to add a rockwall at some point too but can't deceide how I want to go about it.

And for fun... Our Cornsnake got the hand-me-down 4x2x2, on top of which is our Western Hognose snake and Pink Toe Tarantula.

Smilobar

Here's my collection! From top to bottom, is Otis, Cleopatra (Cleo for short), and Jasper! (ignore the poorly cut backgrounds...my bad!)

3125-1751704077.jpg

Otis is a rescue with twisted fingers, so I put some "stairs" on his log so he can climb up better.
3125-1381099602.jpg
3125-9559911927.jpg

Cleo is a rescue too, but in a much better condition. Was thin and had parasites when I got her.
3125-853273166.jpg
3125-1876357207.jpg

Jasper is the first beardie I've owned that came with a clean bill of health. He's also the most feisty! His cardboard dig box will be upgraded to plastic in a few weeks.
3125-5022548251.jpg
3125-6646732376.jpg

MHannaman

I know, I know... I have a problem lol. But here is the new viv! And it'll be the last one I build... Well this year anyway :lol: :blob8:
nBQ8zQj.jpg

egoxknA.jpg

NKqck9f.jpg

Just waiting for the sliding tracks to come in so I can officially say it's finished.

Kenmichi

I just posted this in the intro forum but this is my Beardie's new viv, he has been in here for about a week and I'll be working on improvements to his surroundings!

MHannaman":2988zyjg said:
I know, I know... I have a problem lol. But here is the new viv! And it'll be the last one I build... Well this year anyway :lol: :blob8:
nBQ8zQj.jpg

egoxknA.jpg

NKqck9f.jpg

Just waiting for the sliding tracks to come in so I can officially say it's finished.

Where do you order your sliding tracks?

MHannaman":1veiopld said:
I ordered them off amazon. They were fairly cheap and were offered with amazon prime so the free 2 day shipping was nice!

Cool deal. What should I look up on Amazon for them to come up? Also what temp is good for the surface of the basking platform? I lm at about 105 on the surface but not entirely sure what the ambient is. Jist using a 50w bulb right now. With the 75w the surface temp was about 125. Didnt want her to burn her belly.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom