Viv pics only thread

Furneaux

Before and after.. still debating on where to put a hammock :/

fulltank.jpg

277m.jpg

Denduran87

Juvie Member
IMAG0028.jpg

My guys enclosure a 20 gallon long. This was when i first got him and i don't use the red light anymore, also i'm using a drop cloth instead of papertowels. Those rocks in there are ones i got out of fossil oregon and actually have little seashell fosills in them. I also put a hammock in the rear left corner. He's growing out of this very quickly though so i'm going to start on a custom one soon.

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
Dantro":28424ipk said:
Here's mine ... U.K.
Macviv04.jpg

Macviv02.jpg

Macviv03.jpg

Good luck with yours!

I know I'm very late but I've just looked at the thread and I love the wood ladder thing that your beardies sitting on, how did you make it if I may ask? I've been looking for something like that!

Phoebe":29w6f8i1 said:
Dantro":29w6f8i1 said:
Here's mine ... U.K.
Macviv04.jpg

Macviv02.jpg

Macviv03.jpg

Good luck with yours!

I know I'm very late but I've just looked at the thread and I love the wood ladder thing that your beardies sitting on, how did you make it if I may ask? I've been looking for something like that!

here in the uk they have these little ladders in most petshops....usually in the rabbit/ guineapig section... they are malleable so can bend into a hide shape or 'S' shape, they have wire running through you see :D

If you can't get them over in the states, i can find out how much shipping would be and post some over??? they come in different sizes too....

got one for my viv the other day, going to take some pics soon when i've finished the setup xxx

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
xboshbeardiex":1rdmggo7 said:
Phoebe":1rdmggo7 said:
Dantro":1rdmggo7 said:
Here's mine ... U.K.
Macviv04.jpg

Macviv02.jpg

Macviv03.jpg

Good luck with yours!

here in the uk they have these little ladders in most petshops....usually in the rabbit/ guineapig section... they are malleable so can bend into a hide shape or 'S' shape, they have wire running through you see :D

If you can't get them over in the states, i can find out how much shipping would be and post some over??? they come in different sizes too....

got one for my viv the other day, going to take some pics soon when i've finished the setup xxx

Oh that's wicked 'cause I live in the UK too :) I've never seen them though! What petshops do you go to? how do you attach them to the Viv wall? I'm definetly going to try and find a petshop nearby because I had a look on ebay and no hope, thanks! and yeah definetly take more pictures!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Phoebe":35mvnwyk said:
Oh that's wicked 'cause I live in the UK too :) I've never seen them though! What petshops do you go to? how do you attach them to the Viv wall? I'm definetly going to try and find a petshop nearby because I had a look on ebay and no hope, thanks! and yeah definetly take more pictures!

I think she is talking about these things:
E07B0D2F.jpg

I have one for my rabbit that I bent into a tunnel. :D They come in natural sticks too, if you don't want rainbow LOL.

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
LOL i'm loving the rainbow one. Thanks, i'm definetly going to get on google now and have a look around, the only pet shop near me is Pets at Home so hopefully they'll have some!

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
Phoebe":3ibb0ka7 said:
LOL i'm loving the rainbow one. Thanks, i'm definetly going to get on google now and have a look around, the only pet shop near me is Pets at Home so hopefully they'll have some!

Ok I realize i'm spamming slightly I'm sorry but I found this http://www.petsathome.com/shop/woodlands-small-pet-play-sticks-15931 which pretty much is the same thing right, so I think I'll go buy that tomorrow, yay! Is it easy to attach to Viv wall as I'm pretty much rubbish at doing pretty much anything haha, yay i'm excited :) thanks for the help from both of you!

haha yep you got it, ive never seen the rainbow ones, i know they have them in wilkinsons and pets at home... and a garden centre near me too..... so hope you find them, they have little ones for in hammy cages and much larger ones for rabbits etc.... hope you fins what you are looking for.... i've literally tied mine with string for not until i get some little hooks like in the picture, just debating whether to get them as i'd rather be able to move it around a little. you could always prop it up somehow?? theyre fairly sturdy so should be ok :D

good luck with your search

xxx

ksl0588

Hatchling Member
Jess4921":2p3g9dp1 said:
Here is Dudley's new 4x2x2 viv!!

DSC00897.jpg

He absolutely loves it. He has had such happy colors since he moved in!

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

@Suspiciouschunks: I'm using non-adhesive linoleum too! :D It works really well, but it's a tad slippery.

Hey jess, thats a really nice viv! Did you make that from scratch? Im planning to make one similar to what you have cos i really like it :) by the way, what substrate did you use? Is that tiles? :)

Denduran87

Juvie Member
ksl0588":qaswojqx said:
Jess4921":qaswojqx said:
Here is Dudley's new 4x2x2 viv!!

He absolutely loves it. He has had such happy colors since he moved in!

@Suspiciouschunks: I'm using non-adhesive linoleum too! :D It works really well, but it's a tad slippery.

Hey jess, thats a really nice viv! Did you make that from scratch? Im planning to make one similar to what you have cos i really like it :) by the way, what substrate did you use? Is that tiles? :)

looks like linoleum.

Jess

Extreme Poster
@ksl0588: Thanks! No, I cheated LOL... I bought it off Craigslist for $90. :D I wish I knew how to make something like that!
And yup, non-adhesive linoleum. There in a weird ledge-type thing in the front by the doors that would be REALLY hard to cut real tiles around.

ksl0588

Hatchling Member
Jess4921":333ykdhz said:
@ksl0588: Thanks! No, I cheated LOL... I bought it off Craigslist for $90. :D I wish I knew how to make something like that!
And yup, non-adhesive linoleum. There in a weird ledge-type thing in the front by the doors that would be REALLY hard to cut real tiles around.

Ohh, hehe! I thought u made it :)

ksl0588

Hatchling Member
Just wonderin, how do you guys clean after your beardies poop? If youre using tiles? Wood? Or even linoleum substrate? Im using tissue paper and its quite hard to clean because my beardie moves the tissue out before pooping, thats why im looking for a better substrate i can use.. :)

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom