Vacationing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdkikikins

We just got our first Beardie this past week. He (or she) is 7 weeks old, and we're all in love (especially our 6 year old daughter)! We are going out of town for one night this next weekend, so, we'll likely be gone from 3pm on Friday to 3pm on Saturday. What should I do in terms of his lighting? Should I leave the UV and heat lamp on? Or Off?? Or, should I figure out a way to take him with us?? Help!

jamesraby

You can just put your lights on a timer. That way they will turn off at night and come on in the morning. And as long as you feed right before you leave and as soon as you get back you should be fine.

mike120

Hatchling Member
Yeah agreed. if i have to go away for like 24 hours or so, i get up early, make sure she does a poo (so she doesn't have to sit with it while im gone) and then feed her loads. Her lights are on a timer anyways so i don't have to worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom