Uri, cider isnt doing well 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuej

Beardie name(s)
Cider
Hello, so our big boy cider isn't doing too well, and I have a go fund me going but I don't wanna post it incase it's not allowed. But if anyone would want the link to check it out be sure to let me know! It's for the vet bills.. he stopped eating and isn't doing too well at all. We have a appointment on the 5th but we're scared he might not make it. We're just praying it goes well till then. He stopped eating and puked the other day. 🤧

Really nervous what can happen between then. But I'm not pressuring anyone for help so don't get that confused just scared because it does cost alot for the vet for an exotic animal. Thanks for anyone who reaches out and is willing to help.. he's been having a black beard for a few hours at a time and is closing his eyes. 😪

Sorry to sound needy if I am. Just know there is people who care about there animals just as much as we do. So thanks again for taking the time to read this post, hope everyone's babies are doing well thanks ♡

Pic is us giving him a treatment, for his breathing. Hope all is well with everyone in the forum.

Attachments

• Resized_20220324_175051.jpeg
    Resized_20220324_175051.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 114

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, sorry to hear about Cider ! Do you say he has a U.R.I ? What did he eat or drink before he vomited, and was it after a bath ? Can you post a pic of his set up and lights and how you measure the temps. ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Please do review your tank setup with us just so we can be sure the heating & lighting are
all correct.
How often are you giving the nebulizing treatments?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom