update of yoshi 6 mths old

Status
Not open for further replies.

louby13

Hatchling Member
new pics of yoshi hes about 6 mths old he is a slow grower he is now in the middle of his second shed which im so glad

IMG-20111110-00165.jpg

leave me alone im shedding
IMG-20111115-00170.jpg

IMG-20111115-00174.jpg

IMG-20111115-00177.jpg

IMG-20111115-00198.jpg

yoshi's home

Awwwww he's so cute!! Yeah mines a slow grower too. Nice job with the tank. It looks very cozy! :mrgreen:

-Emzers & Oscar :D

louby13

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ah thank you he seems to like it ...glad hes not the only one taking a while prob is he isnt ans never has been a big eater so its a loonnnggg process lol

Yeah, my Oscar eats good, but he just hasn't really hit a growth spurt yet. Just make sure he's getting plenty of crickets, or whatever meat you're giving him, and protein. It's more important to feed them insects (meat) when they're young so they can grow rather than veggies. By the way, where did you get the wood in the left under the towels? It looks like a nice decoration. :mrgreen:

-Emzers & Oscar :D

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
What a cutie Yoshi is and your set up is really nice looking! Norris started off slow and then just boomed all at once. I bet Yoshi will do the same for you. He is shedding and that means growing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom