Unusual Reactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Do your beardies react oddly to certain things and, if yes, what?

Fluffy is really unpredictable and odd with live food. It's one quirk about her I just can't figure out and I was wondering if others had similar little oddities. Like crickets... she is so over them. Guess I would be too if that was 90% of my diet for five months. Doesn't even look at them. The smaller bins of 3 week babies interest her, but just for entertainment, not food. But the hatchling tank is another story. She wants more than anything to get into that tank and gobble them up, even though they are the size of ants. Then, in public she won't even look at an insect. People in the pet stores have offered supers (which she loves) and she won't take them. But a fish swimming in a bowl on the pet store counter, she will dive after. Totally convinced he is dinner.

I don't know. Just odd little things I wonder about and figured everybody here might have similar inexplicable behaviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom