Type of Caulk to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to use Caulk for my custom bearded dragon enclosure but I need to know if it is toxic or not, Would i have to get a certain type of caulk? if so what kind?
imag0018u.jpg

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
What are you using the caulking for? Could you possibly use the silicone caulking used for the enclosure. You can get this silicone caulking from most pet shops. Same stuff used on all connection areas in you standard aquarium or critter enclosure.

Swagg

You can go to home depot and get the G.E. Silicone 1. The one that comes in the blue tube with white writing on it. It will be the window and door stuff. You do not want the kitchen and bathroom one that i think comes in the red tube, that one has anti-mold stuff in it. The blue tube is basically the same stuff that they sell in a pet shop but ten times cheaper. it dries non-toxic and can be used for anything, As i have built several tanks for my cichlid (tropical Fish) collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom