Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

LigerZero

I have a bd that trusts me so much that she will basically guard my when I get in bed. It's cute when she tries desretly to stay awake but when 8oclock rolls by shes out. So how trusting are your dragons?

sheri85

Juvie Member
aw how cute.

Archer seems pretty trusting of me. i take him for walks, where he hangs on my shirt. he's actually anxious when he's sitting on my hand, but he's really calm when he's on my shirt, probably because he feels safer. i even took him to visit my family yesterday, and with all the people interested in him he just stayed perched on my shoulder.

sheri85

Juvie Member
he probably did. he was quite alert, and seemed to enjoy having all eyes on him. i think i should get a throne to sit on my shoulder for him lol.

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
I've noticed that with my beardie that if we hold him in our hands he seems worried that he might slip out of our hands. I guess its more of a comfort thing but Toruk, I'm fairly certain trusts both my girlfriend and I. He has no problem coming to either of us and hangs out all the time on our shoulders or laps or car rides and only black beards (just recently started being able to do this, its not dark but you can tell he's working on it) when he sees people he doesn't know or like the look of. But yeah I think he trusts both of us entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom