trouble with back grounds,

Status
Not open for further replies.

icegem82

Original Poster
cool viv, i agree.

diesel is a lot bigger thou, i dont think she would be able to climb things anymore, i got her a wooden bridge once and it look very nice but she is to big and kept falling off.
i defo wil buy fake vines etc and see how she gets on with them.

can only try right.
xx

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
pudden318":fb663 said:
I have fake ivy that i got from craft store 6ft for 3 bucks my juvies love to climb and hang on it.
1212010.jpg

That is a nice setup but please separate them. Beardies are not good to be housed together. They can have serious injuries from it. I know someone on here that has a beardie with no legs because a cage mate bit them off. Even if they seem fine together that can in an instant change.

Jake583

Yes I aggre, please seperate them UNLESS they are both females cause males on males fight, male on females, the male might maul the female.

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
they are females and after this weekend they will all be back in seperate vivs all 8 of my dragons have either a 6x2x2 or a 4x2x2. the only reason they are together is me hubby and two kids had to stay at my moms for a 3 months and i was limited on space so the girls got put together. they all get along fine though no fights at all none of them are agressive there to lazy to fight. they are all hand feed cause they wont get of their buts up to chase their food, yes they are all that spoiled, im disable at the moment need major back surgery so all i do is spoil them and human kids all day. but thanks for everyones concern :mrgreen:

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
have u tried glueing it on with some contact cement u can get it from home depot or lowes and u roll the glue one then u put the backround and then use a rubber roller to get all the air bubbles out.. idk just a thought but contact cement it super strong

icegem82

Original Poster
diesel is also lazy at the moment, i think the winter has someting to do with that, diesel is my first dragon so its a learning step for me to.
i hand feed her coz she is lazy, she sleeping alot at the min but am sure she wil get back to her old self when it starts to get warmer and winter has pass.

xx

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
icegem82":a24d3 said:
diesel is also lazy at the moment, i think the winter has someting to do with that, diesel is my first dragon so its a learning step for me to.
i hand feed her coz she is lazy, she sleeping alot at the min but am sure she wil get back to her old self when it starts to get warmer and winter has pass.

xx

Don't be so sure I have a bearded dragon that no matter how active will only eat if I feed him by hand. So don't be surprised if it becomes a permanent thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom