Toys for beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmain

Juvie Member
I have read about giving their beardies blankets before but I have not ready about toys. I think I read once about someone giving their beardie a stuffed animal before but I don't remember. Do yall give your beardies toys if so what do you give them?

Livey

Extreme Poster
i give my beardies blankets, nu has a stuffed donkey toy she LOVES it! lays on it, eats on it you name it...
I have heard of people giving them tennis balls , and they push them around...

hockeyballz30

Sub-Adult Member
most of the time anything i put in the viv, they take a nice steaming pile of poop on it. Never fails! so yeah, i don't put anything in their tank, they are very messy

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Allot of people give their beardies stuffed animals to cuddle with. They seem to like soft things. I don't give Scorch stuffed friends to sit on but the whole inside of her viv is upholstered with couch fabric and cushions... so basically the same principal. If you give your beardie a blanky and/or stuffed friend I would look for one that is machine washable because regardless of whether they decide to poo on it you will want to keep it clean.

jmain

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I mean I know of course if for some reason snoopy tears it up and gets to the inside of it I will take it up but what if he rips it open while I'm gone? Yall never worry about them eating the insides?

jmain

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Added in a tennis ball 2 days ago and he has not seemed to be to interested in it yet. But he hasn't been moving a whole lot because he is fixing to shed only time he moves a lot is when I let him roam the floor. Also I'm adding a stuffed animal tonight.

jmain

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So I gave my guy a stuffed turtle and fish and tennis ball and he stayed FAR away from them all lol :(

junebug82

Hatchling Member
I put a blanky in Anakins Tank a few months ago..but he loved it so much that he wanted to BRUMATE..but he was too young..so I took it out..lol

remi1

Juvie Member
jmain":9dc8c said:
So I gave my guy a stuffed turtle and fish and tennis ball and he stayed FAR away from them all lol :(

Ahh, that's just because they're new and he's scared of them. Give him time to get used to them, then he'll probably enjoy them more :)

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
My Phoenix didn't know what to think about her stuffed animals. So I put her on it and she has been sleeping with it since. I also have her a little blanket that I put over her when she goes to sleep.

I, also, have never heard of a beardie attacking a stuffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom