Today I adopted a horse.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeUSMC

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I gave him a bath tonight and set him back on the spot just before taps, and there he sleeps.....wrapped up in his towel.

towel.jpg

gotta get him a green towel..........

Dragoon

Sub-Adult Member
Ah luv it!
My b.d. does this a lot, too. You wrap him up in something fuzzy and he'll just be asleep 'til you take him out. :wink:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Sarge, I'm glad you found another beardie to love. He won't replace the one you lost in February, but you will love him just as much. This comes from one who lost 4 beardies over a 2 year period several years ago.

BTW: Thanks for serving, we appreciate it.

n3wport

That bone in the tank is super cool! and he is so cute. Your post makes me excited for when I finally find the right beardie for me! :blob8:

I love his colors :)

Flynnthedragon

Hatchling Member
I hope your daughter doesn't want that monkey back LOL!! Just tell your wife, IF you get dubia roaches, That they cant climb jump fly or anything :) Just what ever you do DON"T keep the feeder tank in your bedroom.. I have my main colony in my room and some nights they just freak out for some reason and are so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom